Dear Spammers - YOU ARE BEING WATCHED!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
17.12.17 at 19:17:47
News:
Home Help Search Login
Homepage | The Original JDALTPOL Board | WebGames | Buy Stuff | Monty Python Auctions | Dear Spammers | Link Directory | UK Life

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Welsome New Members Folder (Read 2304 times)
Admin
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB!

The Welsome New Members Folder
28.01.09 at 04:04:50

The thread for new members to introduce themselves... I'm sure you all know the drill by now  Cool

~ Admin

* The greeting "Welsome" was started off at the old old board killed off in Summer 2001 by someone known only as "Kn*ckers" (where is she now, one wonders?), after one of her then time infamous typing cock-ups.

WWW 391581590 jduck1979 johnd19792003   IP Logged
UtterlyUseless Git
Gumby

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: The Welsome New Members Folder
Reply #1 - 30.01.09 at 10:01:29

Why hello thar!

Not really a new member by any measure, I've been around ever since the original Pythonline BB, though in varying capacities and frequencies of participation.
I'm a lower middle aged (25,8) guy from Norway, whose interests obviously include anything Pythonitic in nature, but I'm also quite into computers, and things that go "whirr" or "click". Somewhat of a gadget enthusiast, I suffer from the eternal curse of not-enough-sockets, insofar as that I never have an available electrical socket to plug something in due to them all being occupied.

Happy to see another go at this!

Email WWW UtterlyUseless Git   IP Logged
mellysmelly
Rookie

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #2 - 02.11.09 at 15:59:53

stupid! can't figure out how to change my password from klshkjdfhgliahfgil;autgaoiwerghaeoiwughadjgbajk; to something else
 Tongue

IP Logged
Admin
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #3 - 02.11.09 at 16:20:24

Quote from mellysmelly on 02.11.09 at 15:59:53:
stupid! can't figure out how to change my password from klshkjdfhgliahfgil;autgaoiwerghaeoiwughadjgbajk; to something else
Tongue

Well d'uh!
Profile > Modify > (Confirm password) > Edit Profile
type new password in "Choose new password" box
re-type it in the "Verify new password" box
Click "Change Profile" button
Job done

If you go to the "Options" tab under profile, you can also choose what colour you want the board ("Which template would you like to use?" > choose from the drop down box).

« Last Edit: 02.11.09 at 16:23:06 by Admin »  
WWW 391581590 jduck1979 johnd19792003   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print